Explore Clearview Township and experience four of the nine
small halls as you travel the back roads by car or motorcycle.
Complete challenges and earn a playing card. Prizes awarded
for the Best Hand, Worst Hand and Queen of Hearts!
Tickets: Adults $20 & Youth $10. Available on the festival website and in person at J&R Cycle in Stayner.
Ready to take the Back Roads?
Registration starts at 9:00am at the Brentwood Community Centre.
1. Brentwood Community Centre
A “Country Breakfast” is served from 9:30am-11:30am. (Additional cost)
Challenge: Who’s Ready for a Game of Horseshoes?
2. Creemore Station on the Green
Featuring The Owl Show, presented by the Purple Hills Arts & Heritage Society
Challenge: “Grow Wise, Little Owl”
3. Singhampton Hall
Experience the Tall Hall in Singhampton.
Challenge: A Rock-Solid Obstacle
4. Stayner Community Centre
Featuring a large indoor and outdoor display of planes, trains, cars, and other machines. Lots of kid’s activities!
Challenge: All Aboard the Clearview Express!
Complimentary BBQ hosted by the Stayner Figure Skating Club from 3:30pm-5:30pm
Prizes will be awarded at 4:00pm.
Rules & Conditions
• Participants will be driving throughout Clearview Township. At each of the Small Halls, the participant will need to complete a Hall Challenge that is representative of the Hall to “earn a playing card”.
• Participants will record their playing card for their poker hand.
• Participants will receive a Poker Card sheet, with the rules.
• All decisions of the Small Halls Festival Committee are FINAL!
• All participants must return to the Stayner Community Centre by 4:00pm for their “hands” to be counted.
• Other prizes will be awarded for youth, under the age of 17 years.
• Participants must have a playing card in order to take part in the Challenge.
• Cost per Adult $20.00 (Over 18 years old)
• Cost per Youth $10.00 (Under 17 years old)
Click here to return to the Home page.
Click here to return to the Schedule